Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
We have fully trained Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning Technicians
Not having a comfortable air temperature in your vehicle can be very frustrating.
Maybe the air flow seems inadequate, the temperature is not warm or cold enough?
Book a visit with us to have an accurate analysis conducted on your system.
We will test it completely, report to you our findings and then provide a detailed estimate so that you can feel confident about having a repair completed.
Repairing and service of modern HVAC systems requires many skills and tools to bring the system to peak operating performance.
Some of the key components of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC) include:
- User controls, switches
- Control module (HVAC control, body control module, engine control module)
- Heater fan motor (blows air inside the vehicle)
- Heater core (transfers heat from the engine coolant to air inside the vehicle)
- A/C evaporator (transfers heat from the air inside the vehicle)
- Air conditioning compressor
- Water pump
- Cooling fan
- Engine radiator
- A/C condenser
- Coolant thermostat
Electric vehicles rely on Air Conditioning to maintain the temperature of the propulsion battery to ensure excellent road range and cell longevity.
We have the skills, tools, and training to service your hybrid or electric vehicle correctly. Call or book an appointment online now.